Chamber Presents Lunch & Learn Series - HR Solutions for Everyday Problems
Employment laws, strategies for avoiding common lawsuits, how to win unemployment claim appeals, writing correct action plans, and all your other HR concerns will be discussed by Denise Scotti-Smith of Mission Accomplished HR Consulting. This industry veteran will inform you on all the things you didn't even know that you don't know so plan to attend! Lunch is provided so please specify any dietary restrictions.
Topics will include:
- Employment Laws Every Supervisor Needs to know
- Three Simple Strategies for Avoiding the Most Common Lawsuits
- How to win unemployment claim appeals 100% of the time.
- The Art of Writing Corrective Action Plans
- Taking the Sting out of Difficult Conversations
- Replacing the Performance Evaluation System with something that actually drives performance!
- Top tips for managing workers' comp claims and lowering your experience modification rating (EMR).
Chamber Presents Lunch & Learns are held monthly on the fourth Tuesday and feature a guest speaker and information to help grow your business. Presentations will include topics that apply to businesses of all types and sizes, such as timely marketing strategies, business resources, local industry trends, and more. Guests will have an opportunity to introduce themselves and their business to the group and network before and after the presentation. The registration fee includes lunch and any presentation materials.