Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Reconstruction Superintendent . In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
Manage all aspects of the reconstruction division, including setting departmental budgets, managing daily operations, and identifying areas of improvement. Ensure a high quality of service in all dealings with customers, clients, subcontractors, resource providers, and company employees involved in reconstruction services.
- Paid Holidays
- iPhone and laptop for company use
- Legal Shield
- Oversee and ensure customer and client satisfaction
- Assist in finding and vetting subcontractors
- Assign leads/projects to project managers and superintendents
- Ensure reconstruction team follows proper work process
- Review and evaluate estimates created by project managers
- Perform tasks within the project management process to assist the reconstruction team as needed (i.e. high volume, large project, etc.)
- Conduct weekly Work-in-Progress meetings with the reconstruction team
- Ensure two-way communication with the mitigation division
- Train and manage all reconstruction team members
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with individual reconstruction team members
- Ensure employee compliance with all company policies
- Previous construction management experience
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to meet established production goals and maintain profitability
- Effective written and oral communication
- High school diploma/GED
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- Exposure to extreme conditions such as heat
- Walking and standing for long periods of time, driving, sitting, climbing
- Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO® of SOUTH GREENVILLE COUNTY is an EOE M/F/D/V employer.