Maid / House Cleaner
MaidPro is hiring professional house cleaners. This part-time position comes with paid travel time, training, travel expenses, and immediate access to Telemedicine benefits. Our team works hard, but we have fun! Successful candidates enjoy cleaning and appreciate the thrill of a full day's work knowing they created AWESOMENESS for their clients.
Monthly bonus opportunities, fast promotions, client tips, and steady hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro. Great role for people who need a flexible schedule - parents, college students, etc.
No nights and No weekends!
- No cleaning experience required
- Hard working and RELIABLE
- Likes making customers happy
- Able to move around and work on your feet for at least 4-5 hours per day
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from cleans
- Available Monday through Friday
- Weekly paychecks (every Friday)
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs as needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Apply here or text your interest (with your first name) to 864.349.6222
*Automatic Raises after 30 days and 60 days *Opportunity for promotions within 30 days
Be an essential part of an essential business. In today's challenging times, residential cleaning is an essential service that continues to offer employment opportunities. More than ever, good hygiene and disinfecting are important to people's well-being. There is no better time than now to start your career in the cleaning industry. We are looking for individuals who are ready to stand with us to keep our customers' homes and work places clean and disinfected. Of course, we will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing personal protection equipment (PPE) and COVID-19-specific training.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $15.00 per hour
Of course, we will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing personal protection equipment (PPE) and COVID-19-specific training.