Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Marla Rogers - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what It takes to be a State Farm Agent and business owner. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home, and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm Agent yourself.
- Develop lead generating sources through marketing and networking with individuals and local businesses in our community
- Establish customer relationships with new and existing customers to love, care, and serve them
- Work with Agency to create new ways to meet our marketing goals
- Use customer-focused, needs-based selling to identify customer needs and educate customers about their insurance options
- Maintain strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Adaption of skills necessary to operate a business.
Qualifications and Skills
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Lively, Passionate, Enthusiastic
- Ethical and Honest
- Must have applicable license or must obtain applicable licensing requirements.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.